7. Sınıf Pasifik Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 10. Ünite Planets Cevapları
7. Sınıf Pasifik Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 10. Ünite Planets Sayfa 55, 56, 57, 58 Etkinlik Soruları ve Cevapları
Write the names of the planets.
What is there in our solar system? Write 7 items.
- Dwarf planets
Compare the pfanets. Use the words in the box.
- hot – big – small – close – far – large – bright
- Satürn is farther to the Sun than Jüpiter.
- Mars is smaller than Neptune.
- Jüpiter is larger than the other planets.
- Venüs is brighter than the other planets.
- Venüs is closer to the Sun than the Earth.
- The Sun is hotter than the Earth.
- Satürn is bigger than Mars.
Read the information and answer the questions.
Mission name: Mars Science Laboratory
Rover name: Curiosity Rover
Size: 3 metres iong, 2,7 metres wide
Weight: 900 kilograms
Features: Geology iab, lots of cameras, rock laser
Mission: To search areas of Mars for past or present conditions of life
Launched: 7:02 in the morning Nov.26,2011
1. What is the name of the spacecraft?
2. Is it a laboratory?
- Yes, it is.
3. How long is it?
- It is 3 metres long.
4. How much does it weigh?
- It weighs 900 kilograms.
5. What does it have?
- It has a geology lab, rock laser and lots of cameras.
6. What does it do?
- It searches areas of Mars for past or present conditions of life.
7. When did they launch it?
- They launched K at 7:02 in the morning on November 26th, 2011.
8. When did it land?
- It landed at 10;32 in the evening on August 5th, 2012.
Read the story and fiil in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs in the box.
- be (2) – walk – pick – open – hear – take – see – feel – come – get – shut – say – sit
Eric walked up into the space craft. He knew it was dangerous, but he was curious. İnside he felt strange. He was in a large room. He saw wonderful different colours dancing on the walls. On the floor, there were some small sbiny disks. Tbey gave out a weak light. He wanted to pick up one and a strange
creature appeared. It was not a buncan, it was not an ani mat. The figüre held out a lot of pieces of glass and. Eric took one. He asked: “Who are you?” The figüre said nothing. Suddenly the door of the space craft shut and moved upwards into the sky. He thought “I will never see my family, friends, iven the Earth again. He began to feel panic. The figüre came closer, pointed to a door and signalled Eric to follow. As they approached the door, be beard a loud knock. The door opened and Eric heard his mother’s voice: “Wake up! İt is time to get up! Breakfast will be ready in a five minutes!’’ Eric opened bis eyes, sat in the bed and started to smile. He got the bed, pulled back the blankets and beard something fail to the floor. He picked up a small blue disk. He wondered: “Where did it come from?