8. Sınıf Evrensel İletişim Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 34 Cevabı
1.Read the information in the box and prepare a recipe booklet.
You are supposed to prepare a recipe booklet for your favorite dishes. Use photos to make your booklet interesting and eye-catching. You can search the Net to find the recipes. First, write down the things you need. Then describe how to make the dishes step by step.
Berry Muffins Ingredients:
– a glass of flour
– a tablespoon of baking powder
– a glass of sugar
– a teaspoon of salt
– half a glass of yoghurt
– three tablespoons of vegetable oil
– a glass of fresh berries
– Pre-heat oven at 200°C.
– Put the flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
– Add the sugar and salt.
– Mix the eggs, yoghurt and vegetable oil together.
– Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
– Add the berries and mix it.
– Put the mixture into muffin cups.
– Bake for 25 minutes. Leave to cool. Serve warm.
2.Display your booklet in the class. Go around and take a look at your classmates’ recipes.
How well can you do these things? Check (✓) the boxes.
I can… understand how to make a dish.
ask and answer question about the process of making a dish.
give a description of how to make bread.
understand simple texts about cooking and dishes.
write the process of making a dish.
guess the probable meanings of unknown words in a text.