11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 110 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 110 Cevabı
Read the common regrets among teenagers. Tick the one(s) you have. Add if you have another.
O “I regret not having enough confidence in myself.”
O “If only I had learnt two foreign languages.”
Q “I should have studied much harder.”
Q “I shouldn’t have wanted to be popular and well-liked so much.”
3) “If only I hadn’t worried too much about what others thought about me.”
Q “I regret taking everything too seriously and feeling upset very often.”
3} “I should have spent more time with my family.”
s Read the definitions and match the words with them. One word is extra.
recommend___ propose____ warn____
suggest___ advise____ offer____
1. to say something is good to do as you believe it will produce a good result
2. to say something is a good idea as you have had a good experience of it
3. to say people what they should do, particularly you believe you know a lot about the subject
4. to suggest a possible plan or action for other people to consider
5. to make someone realise a possible danger or problem
Listen to street interviews about teenage regrets people used to have. Fill in the chart with their regrets.