11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 111 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 111 Cevabı
Listen to the interviews again. Choose the correct option.
1. Frank’s Dad recommended him to learn the guitar as he used to play it / it was easy to practise.
2. Frank didn’t learn to play the guitar as he wasn’t talented / motivated enough.
3. Lydia’s friends from college decided to live / spend the summer in Australia.
4. Summer in Australia was a great displeasure / joy for Lydia’s friends.
5. Olivia had a fear of becoming fat / skinny.
6. Olivia recovered / is still suffering from the disorder.
again and match the halves of the sentences.
If he had learned playing the guitar,
If he hadn’t been so occupied with the technology, If she hadn’t been so fearful,
If she had joined the project with her friends,
If she hadn’t taken medical help,
If she hadn’t had eating disorder,
a. she wouldn’t have returned to a normal state of health, mind or strength.
b. she would have taken the adventure overseas.
c. he would have been sociable.
d. it would have left an impression on her.
e. he would have been involved in music.
f. she wouldn’t have had a dramatic weight loss.
[m Read the statements and match them with the functions.
O 1. If I had learned playing the guitar, I would play my friends songs to sing along at parties for fun now.
O 2. If I hadn’t gone into therapy, I wouldn’t have put an end to my chronic eating disorder.
O 3. If I were brave enough, I wouldn’t have missed the chance to be involved in the project.
a. an unreal present situation and its probable (but unreal) past result
b. an unreal past condition and its probable result in the present
c. an unreal past condition in the past and its probable (but unreal) past result
[7^ Work in groups. Discuss the questions below.
• Can you avoid making mistakes?
• Can some people handle their mistakes more easily?
• Do you learn from your mistakes?