11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 113 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 113 Cevabı
regret being odd with you the previous week and I am truly sorry now if I had offended you. I JeltJurious when you borrowed my clothes without asking and I lost my temper at last. You are always borrowing my clothes and I really hate it. However, I didn’t know how to tell you. I really don’t like letting people use my things. And the last sneakers you borrowed were brand new and I would wear them at Joe’s birthday party. Shock, shock, shock! Anyway, I know I shouldn’t have yelled wildly at you in font of your friends. I know I shouldn’t have worn my heart on my sleeve. But I couldn’t stop myself when I saw them in dust. You could have treated my properties with more respect. If only I hadn’t behaved like this as I never aimed to fall out with you. Please accept my sincere apologies. I miss you so much and I feel isolated without you.
I’m desperately looking forward to making up with you honey.
Love you very much.
I am writing to express my deepest apologies to you for my poor performance in the School League Championship. I feel too guilty to talk to you face to face. For the last few months, I blame myself putting on weight and not being as quick as I used to be. I should have been physically fit to be active on the field. If only I had cut down on snacks and fast food. I could have had a full night’s sleep for a better performance. I also regret not standing up for the team as the captain. I should have motivated them to win the cup. I’m so ashamed I couldn’t even get along with them throughout the tournament. Now I know that a team is nothing without teamwork. I am also planning to send an apology mail to them.
Hopefully, we will forget this for good and all. To make it up to you I’m willing to do everything I can!
Please accept my sincere apologies once again.
[4^ Read the messages again. Fill in the blanks in the hypothetical statements.
1. Matilda’s Mum wouldn’t have felt annoyed if___________________________
2. Matilda wouldn’t have felt defensive if______________________________.
3. Brooke wouldn’t have felt offensive if______________________________.
4. Brooke wouldn’t have felt isolated if______________________________.
5. Luke wouldn’t have felt guilty if______________________________.
6. Luke wouldn’t have felt ashamed if______________________________.
9 Read the statements. Write true (T), false (F) or not stated (NS).
1. After the party, Matilda left the house as tidy as her parents expected.___
2. Matilda’s three neighbours complained about the noise.____
3. Brooke’s sister had borrowed her clothes without permission before.___
4. Brooke had no control of emotions and acted angrily.___
5. Brooke’s sister didn’t want to forgive or be friendly with Brooke again.____
6. Luke was kicking himself not scoring a goal.____
7. As Luke didn’t have enough training, he became overweight.___
8. Luke had some disagreements with the team members during the tournament.