11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 120 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 120 Cevabı
Match the statements with the personality traits.
O a. confident O b. edgy
O c. fierce O d. generous
O e. loyal O f. modest
O g. sincere O h. trustworthy
1. I’d like to have a friend who doesn’t like to talk about himself all the time.
2. The friend I need is the one who backs me up even when I’m not around.
3. A true friend is the one who doesn’t care about the money or effort he spends.
4. I don’t want to spend time with furious people who get angry easily.
5. The friend who is sure of himself helps me make better decisions.
6. Nervous and defensive behaviour of a friend can affect the relation.
7. I want to have a friend who is close to me and behaves like himself.
8. My best friend must be so reliable that I can trust him in any case.
a Read the quotes below and discuss what they mean with the class.
A friend is someone who knows the story in your heart, and can tell it back to you when you’ve forgotten the words.
Your friend is the man who knows all about you and stili likes you.
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
Do you have a friendship as close as Diaz and Barrymore?
Most people describe the lives of the celebrities with bright lights and luxury. To be honest, their life is not totally a bed of roses. They have to work hard and try to be the best all the time, so they don’t trust people easily. As a result of this, they can’t find a shoulder to cry on. Hovvever, when they find a real friend, they stick to this friendship and it looks like something close to their hearts. Drew and Cameron’s enduring friendship story is one of the stunning ones.
Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore have been friends for more than 20 years. When they met for the first time, Drew was 14 and Cameron was 16 years old. They both lived in Los Angeles. The most surprising part of the story was that Drew was vvorking as a vvaitress in a coffee house and Cameron was an eye-catching model. She served coffee to Cameron. They had mutual friends but they didn’t even have each other’s phone numbers. VVithin years they led separate lives.
When they got older, Drew called Cameron with an amazing idea. The vvaitress, vvho had served Cameron many years ago, became an actress. She vvanted to act in Charlie’s Angels; (the blockbuster of a time), vvith the sincere and modest model she knevv from her hometovvn. Since then, they haven’t