11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 121 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 1 Cevabı
Complete the statements below with the idioms in the first paragraph of the text.
a shoulder to cry on a bed of roses close to heart
1. Some friends are so reliable that you can find them easily when you need________
2. Everyone must be sensitive about making true friends because it is an issue______
3. Celebrities are usually admired because their lives are thought to be_____________
^ Read the text quickly and complete the statements with the necessary information.
1. Cameron was_____and Drew was______years old when they met.
2. They both come from_________. When they met, Drew was working in a_______.
3. _______is the one who can really help her best friend when she is in trouble.
^ Read the text again and answer the questions below.
1. Why does the writer think that the life of celebrities is hard?
2. How did Cameron and Drew meet for the first time?
3. How did Cameron’s path cross with Drew’s once more?
4. What are Drew and Cameron like?
5. What kind of activities do they like doing together?
6. How does Cameron describe the friendship? Explain with reasons.
[m Complete the pairs of opposites with the bold words from the text.
separated their ways and supported each other through the hard times. The sentence that tells the secret of their loyalty is that they rely on each other.
As they are extremely famous, they are usually hosted in TV shows and talk about their heavenly friendship. They constantly talk about each other in a positive way and emphasize their sisterly bond. Drew describes Cameron as herfierce, fun, trustvvorthy, even sometimes edgy big sister. She also says Diaz is so loyal that she’d get you out of jail. And Cameron thinks Drew is one big heart but she doesn’t even wear it on her sleeve.
These two intimate friends like having crazy adventures. Besides they are cooking partners who live the joy of best dinners. They are also couch friends who spend hours vvatching various films together.
Cameron and Drew both make clear that they have a loving, meaningful and connected relationship. How Cameron describes their friendship summarises the whole story: ‘Everybody pulls the vvagons around our friends, vvhoever needs us at vvhatever in time our motto is,
‘OK who needs us now?’