10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 127 Cevabı
1. Read the text and answer the questions.
1. Where is Thomas from? Where does he live?
2. How many people are there in his family? Who are they?
3. Where does he study? What is his favorite class?
4. Does he have difficulty in Math? What does he do about it?
5. What does he like doing in his free time?
I’m Thomas, and I’m from Italy. I live in Vienna with my parents and my sisters. I’m the youngest in my family. I turned 15 last month. My father is a lab technician, and my mother is a nurse. They work at a hospital in the city center. I have got two sisters; Martina and Betti. Martina is 17, and Betti is 19. Betti is very serious, and she always tells me what to do. I guess because she is the oldest. I go to a nice school in my neighborhood. It is not too far from our home, and I really enjoy it. I have got a lot of friends there, and I enjoy studying. I really like Geography class, but I have some difficulty in Math. It’s not a problem, though because my sisters always help me, and I always get good grades from the exams. I love playing sports, especially basketball. I’m the tallest player in the school team, and I usually play really well. My coach says one day I can play professional basketball! On the weekend, I spend a lot of time with my friends Jack and Oliver. We do everything together because we are really good friends.
2. Write a short paragraph about yourself and your family. Use the prompts below and the text above to help you.
• Write about yourself and your family members.
• Write about your school and classes.
• Write about your favorite sports and activities.
• Write about your best friends.