10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 142 Cevabı
1. Read the conversation and answer the questions below.
1. Where is Sally now?
2. What is she doing?
3. Where does she want to go?
4. How much is the ticket?
Sally: I’d like a round-trip ticket to Los
Clerk: What time? Buses leave every
Sally: Well, it’s 10:40 a.m. now. I’ll take
one for the next bus. How much
is the ticket?
Clerk: A round-trip ticket to Los
Angeles. That’ll be 80 dollars.
Sally: Do you have a student discount?
Clerk: It makes 60 dollars with a valid student ID.
Sally: Here is my student ID.
Clerk: How would you like to pay for the ticket?
Sally: I’ll pay by Visa. Here you go.
Clerk: Would you please sign here? The bus leaves from gate 26, downstairs.
Sally: I just want to know. Is there a bathroom on the bus?
Clerk: Yes, there is.
Sally: And what time does the bus arrive in Los Angeles?
Clerk: It should arrive around 7 p.m.
Sally: Thanks a lot.
Clerk: You’re welcome. Have a good trip.
2. Read the conversation again and answer the questions.
1. At which time is there NOT a bus for Los Angeles?
a) 10 a.m. b) 2 p.m. c) 4:30 p.m.
2. How does Sally pay for the trip?
a) by credit card b) in cash c) by check
3. How long is Sally’s trip to Los Angeles?
a) 6 hours b) 7 hours c) 8 hours
4. What does Sally need to show to get a discount?
a) her Visa card b) her student identification card c) a valid ID
5. How will Sally return from Los Angeles?
a) There isn’t enough information to answer this question.
b) She is going to fly home.
c) She’ll take the bus.