10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 152 Cevabı
1. Read the conversation and answer the questions below.
Store Clerk: Hi. Welcome to Nelly’s. Can I help you find something, or are you just looking?
Belinda: I’m not sure. Aren’t you having a sale right now?
Store Clerk: Everything on these two racks over here is on sale.
Belinda: Thanks. This sweater is nice. But it looks a little big. Do you have this in a smaller size?
Store Clerk: I think so. Let me look. Here’s one. Would you like to use the dressing room to try it on?
Belinda: Sure. Thanks.
Store Clerk: How did it fit?
Belinda: Not too bad. I think I’ll take it.
Store Clerk: Great. How would you like to pay?
Belinda: I’ll pay by credit card.
Store Clerk: Okay. With tax, it comes to $24.
Belinda: Here you are.
Store Clerk: Can I see your ID, please?
Belinda: Sure, here is my driver’s license.
Store Clerk: Thanks. Enjoy your sweater, and have a nice day.
1. What is the name of the store?
a) Arby’s b) Angie’s c) Angelo’s d) Nelly’s
2. How many racks of clothes are on sale?
a) One b) Two c) Three d) Four
3. When Belinda sees the sweater, she likes it. But she would prefer …
a) a smaller size b) a larger size c) a green one d) a red one
4. A dressing room is a place where you…
a) buy clothes b) make clothes c) try on clothes d) hide clothes
5. Belinda says “I’ll take it.” It means she will…
a) buy nothing b) try on the sweater c) use her credit card d) buy the sweater
6. Which item is not an ID?
a) a driver’s license b) a student card c) a passport d) a movie ticket
2. Imagine that you are in a clothing store, and you want to buy some clothes. Write a conversation between you and the store clerk. Write your conversation on a separate piece of paper to put it in your portfolio.