10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 110 Cevabı
1. Do you know how to make pasta? What is your favorite pasta sauce? Share your recipe with the class.
2. Christie Morrison describes how to cook a perfect pot of pasta. Watch the video and complete the sentences with the words given below.
strands sauce sticking clunky drain sponge olive absorbs stir
A lot of people put _______ oil in the pasta water because they think it will keep the pasta from _______ together. The real way to stop pasta sticking is to cook it in enough water. Think of pasta as a ________. Whatever it touches it _______, so put salt in the water. Add the pasta to boiling water and _______ for a minute or two because this also helps keep it from sticking together. We recommend a pasta fork because wooden spoons tend to be _______ and don’t separate the individual _______ of pasta from each other. We’ve found that it is best to taste the pasta to see if it is done. Be sure to reserve some of the cooking water before you _______ it. Put it back in the empty pot and add the _______. Then add some of the pasta water you set aside. Doing all of these in the pot also helps keep the pasta warmer.
3. Watch the video again. What should we do to keep pasta from sticking together? What are the things that we do wrong while cooking pasta? Share your answers with the class.
4. Work in groups of four. Talk about how to cook a perfect pot of pasta. Use the text above to help you.
5. What is your favorite dish? Write a recipe of it to share with the class.