10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 13 Cevabı
3. Introduce Erika, Lewis, Jack and Emilia to your classmates.
Erika is nine years old. She’s from Avignon, France. She’s an elementary school student, and she goes to Notre-Dame Elementary School. Her favorite class is Music because she likes playing the violin.
4. Work in pairs. Point, ask and answer.
What’s his/her name?
How old is he/she?
Where is he/she from?
Where does he/she study?
What does he/she like doing?
Student A: What’s his name?
Student B: His name is Jack.
Student A: How old is he?
Student B: He is sixteen years old.
Student A: Where is he from?
Student B: He’s from Boston, the USA.
Student A: Where does he study?
Student B: He goes to/studies at Charlestown High School.
Student A: What does he like doing?
Student B: He likes learning about the Earth.
5. Introduce yourself to your classmates.
6. First, listen and practice. Then work in pairs, ask and answer. Take notes.
What’s your name? My name is Taner.
How old are you? I’m sixteen years old.
Where are you from? I’m from Ankara.
Where do you study? I study at Gazi High School.
What do you like doing? I like playing basketball.