10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 18 Cevabı
1. Scan the text and answer the questions.
1. What’s the name of the student?
2. Where is she originally from?
3. Where do her parents live?
4. Where does she study?
L e s s o n 4
Gale comes from the UK and studies Sociology
in South Korea. School Magazine talks to her
about her life in Korea.
SM: Where are you from, Gale?
Gale: I’m originally from Ottawa, Canada, but
my family live in Kansas, the USA.
SM: Can you tell us about your family? Do
you have any sisters or brothers?
Gale: I don’t have any sisters or brothers. I’m
the only child of my parents.
SM: You are the only child of your parents,
and you are far away from your parents.
Isn’t it difficult for you and for your
Gale: Yes, it’s sometimes difficult, but I like
SM: What’s your typical school day like here?
Gale: I live on the campus. Students live in
single or double rooms. The rooms are
very comfortable. I share my room with
another exchange student from Spain. I
get up at 7:30 a.m. and have breakfast in the
shared kitchen. Classes start at 9 a.m. and finish at 1 p.m. Then students have lunch. There
are great cafes and canteens on the campus. There are classes until 5 p.m.
SM: What do you usually do after school?
Gale: I usually do sport or just meet friends after school. Then I study of course.
SM: What do you think about Korean people and culture?
Gale: I think Korean people are very welcoming, and the Korean culture is very colorful.
SM: What’s your message for our readers?
Gale: If you want my opinion, they should visit here if they have the opportunity.
2. Read the text and answer the questions.
1. What’s Gale’s family like?
2. What does she think about being an exchange student in South Korea?
3. What’s her school day like?
4. What does she think about Korean people and culture?