10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 19 Cevabı
3. Match the definitions with the highlighted words in the text. Then complete the sentences below with the appropriate words.
the grounds and buildings of a university/college
________________: in the beginning; first of all
________________: a particular kind
________________: way of life
________________: to use something with others
1. They, now, live in New York, but _____________ they come from Spain.
2. He looks like a _____________ tourist with his camera and capri pants.
3. Emma is an exchange student in Turkey. She _____________ her room with another
student from France.
4. Surrounded by lovely trees and flowers, the Boğaziçi _____________ is big and beautiful.
5. Selim is a college student. He studies American _____________ and Literature.
6. Japanese people are generally quite _____________ and generous.
7. Georgetown College is providing many recreational ______________ for students.
4. What do you think about being an exchange student in a foreign country? Share your ideas with your classmates. Start your sentences with the expressions below.
In my opinion,
If you want my opinion,
5. Write a short paragraph about yourself and your life. Use the prompts below to help you.
I live in
I get up at
I have breakfast at
School starts at
I have lunch at
Classes finish at
After classes, I