10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 28 Cevabı
1. What’s the problem with the girl in the photo? Share your guesses with your classmates.
2. Scan the text and answer the questions below.
1. What is the text about?
2. Who is it for?
Time management is a key to success. All successful athletes, musicians, scientists manage their time effectively. Unfortunately, many students behave otherwise. Then they are disappointed or ashamed when they fail. What should you do? The strategies below will help you. Assess your time: Many students believe that they study a lot. In reality, this is far from the truth. Keep a track for a week and count the hours you spend on eating, traveling, studying, talking on the phone, watching TV, being online, etc. Then you will find out where your time goes. Set your priorities: You must have a good study plan. Each subject is different from the others; Math, English, Science, etc. Decide on your priorities before you make your planner. Make a planner: After setting your priorities, make a planner. You can use student organizers, diaries and electronic tools such as tablets, computers and smartphones to make your planner. Many students select weekly planners to see the big picture more easily. Use a calendar: In addition to your weekly planner, use a large monthly wall calendar. Note down all the important dates, deadlines, exams, etc, so they are in front of you as a visual reminder. Use review cards: Always keep some review cards with you. When you are traveling or waiting in line at the bus stop or cafeteria, it is a good idea to use these cards to review the subjects. Plan some time for pleasure: Plan some time to relax, so you can rest and refresh your mind and body. Get enough sleep as well. A sleepy student is not going to perform at his or her best.
3. Read the text and check (P) the sentences True or False. Correct the false ones.
1. Many students have problems managing their time.
2. Students generally believe that they study a lot.
3. Many subjects at school are similar to each other.
4. Technological devices are not useful to plan your time.
5. Monthly calendars can be used as visual reminders.
6. It’s not a good idea to review subjects at a bus stop or cafeteria.