10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 33 Cevabı
4. Read the two paragraphs below. Try to guess the meanings of the highlighted words. Write your guesses above the words.
When a murderer escaped from prison, police went to the criminal’s house. At first, they didn’t find the criminal, but the witnesses gave some clues about his hiding place. Police found the criminal while he was sleeping inside an old
fridge. A robber decided to steal some electronic devices from a store. First, he stole a van. Then he went to the electronics store. He wanted to steal a wide screen TV, but he couldn’t because he broke his leg while he was carrying it to the van. He couldn’t walk, so he called the ambulance. Police arrested him at the hospital.
5. Do you remember any news stories about crime? Tell it to your classmates. Follow the examples above.
6. Recording Listen to a man describing what happened to him. Number the adverbs in the order you hear them.
7. Work in pairs to retell the story in turn. Use the adverbs in part 6 in the correct order.