10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 37 Cevabı
3. Read the conversation below. Where were the suspects at the time of the murder? What were they doing? Share with your classmates.
Detective: Where were you at 6 p.m.? What were you doing?
Linda Sanders: I was in the living room. I was drinking a cup of coffee and reading a book by
Agatha Christie. It was brilliant.
Martin Fisher: I was in the guest room with my wife. We were talking about the dinner we had.
It was excellent.
Helen Fisher: I was in the guest room. I was just talking to my husband about the evening.
Helga Buskin: I was in the kitchen. I was making a cup of coffee for Mr Sanders.
4. Read Mrs Sanders’ opinion about the murder. Do you agree with her? Who killed Mr Sanders? Share your ideas about the murder.
Martin Fisher wanted his money. He murdered my husband because he was greedy.
Student A: I agree. I think Martin murdered Dave.
Student B: I disagree. I think Linda murdered Dave because…
5. Listen to the murderer’s confession. Who killed Mr Sanders? Is your
6. Work in groups of five and act out the story.