10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 55 Cevabı
3. Listen to the conversation between a travel agent and the caller. Answer the questions.
1. What’s the name of the airline company?
2. Where does the caller depart? What’s his destination?
3. What’s his departure date?
4. When does he want to return?
5. How much do the first class seats and the economy class seats cost?
4. Listen to the rest of the conversation and circle the correct phrases to complete the sentences
1. The caller makes a reservation for…
a) a first class seat.
b) an economy class seat.
2. The flight number from Boston to Kyoto is…
3. The plane leaves Boston at…
a) 8:15 a.m.
b) 11:30 p.m.
4. The name of the traveler is…
a) Robby Miler.
b) Robbie Miller.
5. The traveler needs to get his ticket…
a) 12 hours before the departure.
b) 24 hours before the departure.
5. Imagine you are the caller. First, study the script of the recording. Then listen to the travel agent and respond to her.
6. Work in pairs. Read the info card below to make a conversation. Act it out in the class.
7. Imagine that you want to make a flight reservation and your partner is the travel agent. Write a telephone conversation with your partner. Consider adding information about the destination, arrival time and the ticket price. Then act out your conversation in the class.