10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 56 Cevabı
1. Scan the text. What type of vacation is in the photo? Would you like to take a vacation like this? Share with your classmates.
2. Read the text and answer the questions.
1. Where do you think the text is taken from: a magazine, a newspaper or a geography book? 2. What does the text suggest to do first before going for a destination?
3. Jesse wants a vacation for two days. She likes exploring different cultures. What type of vacation is the best for her?
4. Matt wants to escape from the city and relax under the sun. He likes water sports such as surfing and parasailing. What type of vacation is the best for him?
Sometimes, it’s easier to find the right vacation by choosing the type of trip you’re looking for, rather than going for a destination first. Perhaps, an amazing family vacation or a short break is right for you. Here, we have categorized some vacation ideas, and we hope this might be useful for you when looking for inspiration for the perfect trip. The list below gives you some information about our popular vacation choices. Safari Vacations Head out on safari in Africa! Whether you want a luxury safari or a mobile camping safari, we give you great ideas to get out into the wild.
Family Vacations Travel somewhere incredible with the kids, whether it’s for adventure, wildlife or the beach. Walking & Trekking Vacations We plan everything from walks in Morocco to real challenges such as climbing Kilimanjaro. If you want to get out and about on foot, we have some ideas for you here. Short Breaks Cairo is only about 4 hours flight away from the UK, as is Jordan. Both make excellent and unusual short break destinations. If you fancy something more exotic, we can take you further. Beach Vacations Sometimes you just need to escape and do nothing. Head for the beach!
3. What is your favorite type of vacation? Share your reasons with your classmates.