10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 74 Cevabı
1. Match the questions with the answers. Then work in pairs and practice asking and answering the questions.
Could you help me, please?
Where can I try this on, please?
Do you have a refund policy?
Does it fit me?
Where is the nearest shopping mall?
Can you recommend a good clothing store?
Is there a bookstore in this area?
Do you take credit cards?
1. We take all the major credit cards.
2. There is a really nice bookstore just around the corner.
3. The best clothing stores are in the shopping mall.
4. Sure. What can I do for you?
5. Yes, we do. You can exchange it or get a refund within two weeks if you keep the receipt.
6. The ladies’ dressing rooms are over there.
7. No, it is too loose.
8. The nearest one is a few kilometers away.
2. Work with your partner to complete the conversation with the words below. Then listen and check.
Customer: Excuse me, can you ________ me, please?
Store Clerk: Welcome. What can I do for you?
Customer: I bought this jacket for my daughter this afternoon, but it doesn’t _____ her. It’s too small.
Store Clerk: Do you want to ________ it?
Customer: Yes, I do. I’d like to change it. Do you have this in a ________ size?
Store Clerk: Let me check for you. Yes, we have. Medium or large? Which one would you _________?
Customer: I think medium will be fine.
Store Clerk: Here you are. If it doesn’t fit, just ________ it back.
Customer: Thank you. I just want to know. Do you give _________?
Store Clerk: Yes, we do. You can bring any clothing items back up to fifteen days after __________, but you must keep the ________.
3. Study the conversation with your partner. Act it out in the class.