10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 75 Cevabı
4. Match the situations with the sentences. Write the appropriate letters in the boxes.
1. The cashier asks you at the checkout how you prefer to pay.
2. You don’t need any assistance and want to browse around.
3. You want to know if the product is at a discount or not.
4. You want to check if the clothing item fits you or not.
5. The store clerk gives you the total price.
6. The price has been reduced by 10%.
7. The sales assistant asks if you need any help.
8. There is a good product at a low price in the store.
9. You like the style of the product, but you don’t like the color.
a) Are you looking for anything in particular?
b) I’m just looking.
c) Is this on sale?
d) It’s 10% off.
e) This is a real bargain!
f) Do you have this in another color?
g) Can I try it on?
h) That comes to $95.
i) Will you pay by cash or credit card?
5. Listen to the recording and complete the sentences below. Then compare your answers with your partner’s.
1. The customer wants to buy a
2. He usually wears a size.
3. The dressing rooms are at
4. The customer decides on the one with
5. He doesn’t buy the one with red stripes because it is
6. He decides on another T-shirt because
7. He pays for the shopping by
6. You want to buy a clothing item, and now you are in a clothing store. Work with your partner and write a conversation. Then act it out in the class.