10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 77 Cevabı
3. Read the text again and answer the questions.
1. What does kimono mean in Japanese?
2. What are some differences between men’s kimonos and women’s kimonos?
3. How can you differ tabi from other socks?
4. How do Indian women wear sari?
5. What does a sherwani look like?
6. In what ways are churidars different from classic trousers?
4. Do you know the names of the Turkish traditional clothing items below? Match the names with the photos.
potin çarık cepken patik şalvar yemeni
5. Search for the Turkish traditional clothing items above on the Net and write sentences about them. Follow the example.
Cepken is a traditional Turkish cloth. It is a kind of jacket with long sleeves. It doesn’t have a collar, and it is usually embroidered with golden strings.