10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 85 Cevabı
4. Read the definitions below. What is the difference between a blog and a vlog? Share your answers with your classmates.
blog noun [C] a regular record of your thoughts, opinions, or experiences that you put on the
Internet for other people to read
vlog noun [C] a video blog: a blog (= record of news, opinions, etc., about a particular subject that
someone puts on the Internet) the contents of which are mainly video
5. Read the text and answer the questions.
1. What kind of topics can you make a vlog about?
2. What does it mean to be a copycat?
3. What should you do to be a popular vlogger?
4. What should you do to leave a good impression on your followers?
How to Be a Vlogger
You have probably heard of “vlogging”, or “video blogging” before. Many people like to make videos about interesting topics, their opinions or just recording their daily lives. Let’s take a closer look at the world of video blogging.
Think of a topic to make a vlog about. It can be anything, as long as it’s not boring. Don’t be a copycat. That means don’t do what everyone else does. Get an account from a video sharing website. Make some videos and post them to the video sharing website by using your account. Keep being active. Nobody is going to be interested if you don’t post any videos for years. Try to upload a video at least once a week and edit your videos regularly. Don’t forget to communicate with your followers. Don’t shut them out or ignore them. Take time to respond to comments,
messages and video responses you receive. This leaves a good impression and your followers will appreciate it.
6. Prepare a vlog in English to post on a video sharing website. Follow the outline below.
• Introduce yourself and your family.
• Talk about your likes and dislikes.
• Give some information about your neighborhood and school.
• Give some information about Turkish culture and Turkish people.