11. Sınıf Cem Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 15 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Cem Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 15 Cevabı
Work in groups of five and sit in a circle. First, look at the table of verbs. Then, one student continues the given story with one verb from the table and the other four take turns. Use each verb once and finish the story using all the verbs orally.
Jeff, Andrea, David and Macy went deep into the forest that day to have a picnic. They had a lot of fun, but they couldn’t realize that it was becoming dark. When they decided to go back, it was already dark, so they got lost. While they were trying to find their way home, there were some strange noises around. Then, …
6. Read the following Information and solve the puzzle.
At a musical recital, five students (Jack, Katy, Tom, Amy and Sally) performed five musical pieces, two by Bach, two by Mozart and one by Vivaldi. There were three violinists and two pianists. Each student performed only one piece, and played only one instrument. Find the order of the students, their instruments and the composer, with the following conditions:
1. The composers were not played consecutively. Vivaldi was played last and Mozart was played first.
2. There was one piano piece that was played between two violin pieces, and two violin pieces between the first and last piano piece.
3. There were no piano pieces by Mozart.
4. Katy played third.
5. Jack played a piece by Mozart, and was immediately followed by Sally, who played the piano.
6. Amy did not play a piece by Vivaldi.