11. Sınıf Cem Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 113 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Cem Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 113 Cevabı
Read the news again and write T for true and F for false for the following statements.
1. Sultan Suleiman died in Hungary in a fierce battle and was buried there.
2. There are a lot of modern Turkish architecture masterpieces in Szigetvar.
3. Szigetvar is one of the most well-known and wealthy cities of Hungary.
4. A team of Turkish archeologists found the tomb of Sultan Suleiman.
5. This excavation is expected to develop Szigetvar economically.
1. After the discovery of the tomb, what will happen in Szigetvar?
a. There won’t be any change.
b. The city will recover.
c. People will move to Germany or London.
2. Why did Hungarian authorities disregard Ottoman monuments up to now?
a. Most Hungarians blame Ottoman reign to stop their development during Renaissance.
b. They had many battles and in the end, Ottomans captured most of their country.
c. The tomb of Suleiman the Magnificent has been the first Ottoman monument in Hungary.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the expectations of Pap that the tomb will bring?
a. Employment b. Economic benefits c. Pollution
4. According to Pap, why are the Turkish tourists expected to visit the tomb?
a. Suleiman the Magnificent is a significant figure in Turkish culture.
b. Turkish people are used to visiting Hungary and Kosovo.
c. There will be a lot of luxurious hotels constructed near the tomb.
5. Why will the Ottoman Princesses give DNA samples?
a. To see whether Hungarians are the descendants of the Ottomans
b. To find the heart of Suleiman the Magnificent
c. To prove that the tomb belongs to Suleiman the Magnificent