11. Sınıf Cem Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 70 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Cem Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 70 Cevabı
Listen to the following dialogue between a student and his advisor teacher and underline the correct word or phrases.
1. Mike’s grades have risen / fallen dramatically this term.
2. Mike has entered / will enter the university exam this year.
3. Mike’s best friend lives in Budapest / Ankara.
4. Mike’s Physics / English teacher had an ear operation.
Listen again and answer the following questions.
1. Write two things that Mike should or shouldn’t have done to get high grades?
2. Why did Mike and Jim decide to write letters to each other?
3. What must have Jim done according to the teacher?
4. Why did Mr. Johnson not answer Mike’s questions?
Work in pairs. Criticize Mike’s behavior as in the example. Write at least three criticisms.
e.g. He shouldn’t have focused too much on his friend.
give someone credit for something:
a. believe that someone is good at something or has a special quality
b. think that someone is trustworthy to take a loan from a bank