11. Sınıf İngilizce Silver Lining Ders Kitabı Sayfa 77 Cevapları Meb Yayınları’na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Meb Yayınları Silver Lining Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 77
Read Boris and Anna’s corner and match the letters with the problems. One is extra.
(3 a. lack of communication (3 b. lack of honesty (3 c. lack of responsibility
9 Look at the highlighted words in the text.
Write their numbers next to their definitions.
Q : to become less close to someone
Q : to ignore a problem until you are able to solve it
(3 : to end a romantic relationship
(3 : to stop owning, doing or trying something
(3 : to invite someone to go with you somewhere.
[4^ tû Read the letters again. Fill in the blanks
with 1 and 2.
1. The writer of letter…………..is closer to end
the relationship and seems more desperate.
2. The couple in letter…………..didn’t fall for
each other when they met for the first time.
3. The couple in letter…………..should have
done something more than criticising.
4. The couple in letter…………..should have
shared domestic duties long ago.
5. In letter…………..the couple can’t have
known each other less than five years.
[5^ B3 Read the statements and write true (T) or false (F) looking at the underlined expressions in the text.
(3 1. Hopeless and her husband loved
spending time together while they were dating.
(3 2. Boris and Anna criticised Hopeless and her husband about not having told their feelings to each other.
(3 3. Chore Warriors never had problems
about household responsibilities with their children.
(3 4. Boris and Anna advised Chore Warriors to stop listening to the family numbers.
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Silver Lining Ders Kitabı Sayfa 77 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.