11. Sınıf İngilizce Silver Lining Ders Kitabı Sayfa 92 Cevapları Meb Yayınları’na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Meb Yayınları Silver Lining Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 92
Listening & Speaking
Do the quiz on myths and facts about Turkey. Write myth (M) or fact (F) next to the statements.
O 1. Noah’s Ark landed on Mount Ağrı after the flood.
O 2. A horrible monster has been living in Lake Van for centuries.
O 3. Sultan Ahmet Mosque is also called the Blue Mosque because of the blue tiles inside of it. O 4. Hezarfen Çelebi flew from the Galata Tower across the Bosphorus using wings.
O 5. Thirty-six underground cities have been found in Cappadocia region.
Mount Ağrı Lake Van
a Choose the closest meanings of the underlined words / phrases.
1. I’m sure he made a sneaky plan to ruin my holiday. He’s a dishonest person and I don’t trust him.
a. secretive b. open c. strange
2. There is a huge statue in the middle of the square.
a. very small b. very heavy c. very big
3. The story takes place in an imaginaryworld where the soldiers fight against the horrible monster.
a. true b. unreal c. ordinary
4. The hotel was awful and the receptionist answered all our questions in an aggressive way.
a. angry b. calm c. mysterious
5. All the tourists in the hot-air balloon survived the accident. Luckily, they are all alive and kicking.
a. strong and healthy b. unusual and interesting c. weak and tired
6. I believe your fate is sealed and you have no choice.
a. you may experience b. it will definitely happen c. it should happen
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Silver Lining Ders Kitabı Sayfa 92 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.