11. Sınıf İngilizce Silver Lining Ders Kitabı Sayfa 95 Cevapları Meb Yayınları’na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Meb Yayınları Silver Lining Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 95
Choose the closest meanings of the underlined idioms.
1. I’m spoilt for choice. I can’t decide on any. Please help me.
a. I have so many good options b. I don’t have many options
2. The book suggests the destinations that should be on your bucket list. If you like travelling, you should definitely see them.
a. things you want to experience during your lifetime b. things you do in your free time
3. Don’t miss out on a trip to the Prince Islands when you go to İstanbul.
a. have the chance b. fail to experience
4. We walked our feet off after taking a tour around the town all day.
a. felt tired as we walked a lot b. had fun walking around
CQ Read the experiences of people who had holiday in Turkey. Fiil in the chart.
Enrica and Edmund
Match the highlighted words in the blogs with their definitions.
1 …………………..: extremely exciting and impressive
2 ………………………….: to accept something enough or satisfactory although you want more
3 ………………………….: empty and quiet
4 ………………………….: enjoyable or important enough to make the necessary effort
5 ………………………….: rising at a sharp angle
We were looking for a challenging hike when we heard the Lycian Way last summer. İt was a 29 day long-distance trekking trip from Fethiye to Antalya. We vvalked our feet off at the end of this 540km ancient route. But it was totally worth it because we enjoyed the rocky coastline, sandy beaches and ancient ruins in Olympos and Myra. Lycian rock tombs and deserted old town named Kayaköy in Fethiye were also fascinating. Of course, I didn’t miss out on a chance to try rock climbing in Olympos as a sports freak.
Enrica and Edmund
I have been interested in history since my childhood. On my last trip, I had the opportunity to see the magnificent city of Hattusha, the Capital of Hittite Empire around 1650 B.C. I arrived there by follovving the road from the modern village of Boğazköy. This area is known as the “Lower City” and consisted of a large temple complex. İt is also identified as being the oldest part of the Hittite city. I climbed up tovvards a steep rocky path to see the “Upper City”. İn the Upper City I admired the sculptures and the rock art on the gates of the ancient city. The whole trip took about four hours but I didn’t content myself with this sightseeing. So, I went on my trip to see the original pieces in the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations in Ankara. If you want to visit this amazing site, don’t forget to take water, food and a sun umbrella with you.
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Silver Lining Ders Kitabı Sayfa 95 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.