11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 10 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 10 Cevabı
[m Read and complete the text with the sentences below.
a) However, I believe that our greatest passions are hidden in our childhood dreams.
b) Use your imagination and be brave.
c) I remember an old man advising me to experience the world.
d) For sure, having money or buying a new house is not a dream of seven-year-old me.
e) We should remember them and find out a way to achieve our goals.
(1)_____________He said to me “You are not old until your regrets take the
place of your dreams.” Today, in my late forties, I completely agree with him. We all spend so much time stressing over our future achievements; having a good job, an
adorable car and etc. (2)_____________How many of us think of achieving the
dreams we had as a kid? Most of them seem so crazy now; being a pirate, finding
a treasure or living in a castle. (3)_____________Believe it or not, what really
excited us as a child can be a clue to what makes us passionate about life today. Before having responsibilities and limitations in life, we had our dreams.
(4)_____________If you have difficulty in finding your real passion in life, dig
deep inside your childhood. Think of the adjectives that your friends use to describe you. This may help you to get to know yourself. Then make your own definition of success.
List the things you are good at doing. And the things you really dislike doing. These little tries may help you to discover what your passion is and think on how
to spend more time doing what you love. (5)_____________All you need is to be
curious and diligent like a child.
[m Read the text again and decide the main idea.
a) You are old when your regrets take the place of your dreams.
b) Your childhood dreams may reveal your passions in life.
c) Your childhood dreams seem so crazy when you get older.
Complete the gaps using appropriate words from the text.
1. According to the old man, we get old when we lose our________________.
2. The author didn’t think that the old man was right until his late_______________.
3. Trying to own a house, a________________or a________________makes us stressed.
4. Responsibilities and limitations in life take the place of our________________dreams.
5. How your friends describe you can ease your way to know________________.
6. List your likes and________________to plan your time to do what you love .