11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 23 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 23 Cevabı
Read Lily’s e-mail about her spring break plans. Choose the correct option.
Loved your photos! You look great, sweetie.
There is nothing much from here except that we are going to / will have two weeks off. I am not going to / won’t do anything special on the first week. I think I am going to / will just stay at home. Maybe I am going to/ will watch a few DVDs. I’m not sure, I guess my cousin is going to / will visit us for a few days. If she comes, we are going to / will go to Adele’s live concert. She is going to / will sing in the square on April 12th.
I’m so excited about the second week. We have already made a reservation for a package holiday in Cappadocia, Turkey. We are flying / will fly on April 15th. We are going to / will spend three days there sightseeing. I’m looking forward to it. I’ve already planned my holiday.
I am going to / will take a hot-air balloon tour. I’m not sure whether my parents are going to / will join me. The town has always aroused curiosity! I am going to / will rent a scooter to travel around. If you’re lucky enough, I am going to/ will buy some souvenirs for you. Finally,
I guess I’m going to / will leave Goreme Open Air Museum to the last day. I hope I can make it all. We are coming / will come home on April 19. Sounds amazing, doesn’t it? Oh, by the way, are you doing / will you do anything special on your spring break?
Miss you soo much. Lots of love.
r7 Read the functions in brackets. Then fiil in the blanks using the verbs with the correct future form.
1. On Saturday at 11:00 a.m. I_______________(meet) my friend. (personal arrangement)
2. I_______________(see) my grandmother next weekend. I can’t wait to see her again. (intention)
3. Let’s hurry. It_______________(rain) in a few minutes. (prediction)
4. What time_______________Carol_______________(arrive) tomorrow evening? (personal
5. You’re carrying too much. I_______________(open) the door for you. (spontaneous decision)
6. I_______________(go) to the theatre tonight. Would you like to join me? (personal arrangement)
7. I_______________(not/hurt) you anymore. (promise)
8. I’m terribly sorry but I can’t come. I_______________(work) late till midnight. (plan)
9. Don’t touch this. It_______________(bite) you. (warning)
10. Look out! The vase_______________(fail) down. (prediction based on evidence)
[ffl Write about yourself.
2. (spontaneous decision)
3. (personal arrangement)_