11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 42 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 42 Cevabı
Choose the correct options to define the underlined expressions.
1. You cannot judge a book by its cover.
a) Don’t judge something or someone before looking at them.
b) Don’t judge something or someone just by looking at them.
2. Wow! You went to town. I’m proud of you.
a) You did something very well.
b) You went out.
3. You know a guilty conscience needs no accuser.
a) You will feel bad about what you did sooner or later.
b) You will feel bad about what others did soon.
4. It was as easy as falling of a log.
a) It took a lot of effort.
b) It didn’t take much effort.
5. He is walking in the air.
a) He is extremely happy.
b) He is frightened.
6. All that glitters is not gold.
a) Someone who looks good is not as good as gold.
b) Someone who looks good might not be good inside.
7. Never forget that one swallow does not make a summer.
a) A piece of evidence is not enough to prove what you believe is true.
b) You can prove what you believe by finding a piece of evidence.
3 Fiil in the blanks with the words in the box.
scary / cry out / light / injured / empty / giant
1. yell – scream –
4. candle – torch –
2. enormous – huge –
5. deserted – silent –
3. frightening – terrifying –
6. hurt – harmed –
[3) Do the puzzle and find the words.
2. not having much light
4. a frightening large creature
5. a pair of tubes with glass lenses to see things far away clearly
1. a very young cat
3. a vehicle that has been badly damaged