11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 44 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 44 Cevabı
Use the verbs below to make deductions as in the example.
be / study / tremble / scream / play / forget
1. I don’t know where my bag is. I might have forgotten it on the bus.
2. Gloria has passed all her exams this semester. She_______________________________hard.
3. There were no people or houses around. That area_______________________________
deserted long time ago.
4. I was sure that I saw Laura at the party but she didn’t recognise me at all. My eyes a trick on me.
5. It was too hot. The kid_______________________________with cold.
6. It was a scary nightmare. When I woke up, everybody was near my bed. I
Choose one of the foMowings to complete the statements.
might have / must have / can’t have / should have / shouldn’t have
1. They_______________________________known that it was your birthday yesterday. Otherwise,
I’m sure they would have thrown a party for you.
2. I don’t know why he hasn’t come yet. He_______________________________missed the bus.
3. The students have guilty expressions on their faces. They_______________________________
done something wrong.
4. A: Look! Jane is wearing an engagement ring.
B: Then, Dave_______________________________popped the question.
5. I_______________________________opened my heart to Helen. Now, everybody knows my
secret. She_______________________________told it to someone.
6. Jim looks really pleased with himself. He_______________________________failed his driving
test this morning.
7. Andy is really handsome but all that glitters is not gold. Susan_____________________________
[9) Read the situations and make deductions as in the example.
1. You fixed the lamp yourself. It was too high.
You might have fallen off.
2. I didn’t feel sure about the exam. I didn’t know if I passed it.
3. My books were on the desk when I went out. Now they are gone.
4. They say John has gone to London but I saw him downtown in the morning.
5. Nobody answered the phone at home.
My mother and brother_______________________________.
6. The coach looks so unhappy. I don’t think they have won the match.