11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 51 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 51 Cevabı
Find and circle the odd word out.
1. sprain: ankle / wrist / foot / knee
2. cut: finger / neck brace / hand / arm
3. break: leg / arm / thumb / blister
4. burn: ice-pack / antiseptic cream / ointment / cold water
5. swell: toe / thumb / ankle / nail
6. bump: concussion / crutch / lump / dizzy
3 Read and choose the correct option.
1. If you do something against the clock, you do it as slowly as / as fast as possible.
2. If you are born under a lucky star, you have a good/badfortune.
3. If something is fast and furious, it is dead & dull/lively & exciting.
4. If you do something for good and all, you do it forever/ for a short time.
3 Put the words into the correct column. Then add one extra for each.
regularly / rationally / prudently / easily / agree / secure / responsibly / correct / comfortable / steady / respectful / visible / able
[4) Fill in the blanks with the words in the box. One is extra.
ice-pack / crutches / (plaster) cast / painkillers / bandage / ointment / neck brace
1. If he had put some_________________on his badly burnt face, he’d feel much better today.
2. When she broke her leg, she had to walk on________________for a long time.
3. If only I had put a(n)_________________on my ankle to keep the swelling down.
4. If she had removed the_________________on his cut more carefully, she wouldn’t have hurt the
5. To relive pain on my shoulders, I should have worn a(n)_________________after the accident.
6. If only they had checked the X-rays and put my leg in a(n)_________________. There’s a crack.