11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 53 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 53 Cevabı
Joe had many injuries in his childhood. Match them with the causes.
He fell off a chair and bumped his head.
He wore uncomfortable shoes without socks.
He gave blood at a blood test.
He walked barefoot on some glass on the beach He missed two steps running downstairs.
He touched a hot cake pan.
[9) Use the information about Joe in exercise 8. Write sentences using “If”.
1. He wouldn ‘t have burnt his finger if he hadn ‘t touched a hot cake pan.
jO) Clare has just had an accident and she is in hospital for a while. Read her notes about the accident. Choose the closest meaning.
1 If I had been more careful, I wouldn’t be in hospital now.
a) She wasn’t careful and she is in hospital.
b) She isn’t careful and she is in hospital.
2. I would have seen the pole I bumped into if I hadn’t been busy with my phone.
a) She wasn’t busy with her phone; however, she bumped into the pole.
b) She was busy with her phone so she bumped into the pole.
3. If I had called my mother before, I wouldn’t have looked at the phone.
a) She called her mother before but she looked at her phone.
b) She looked at her phone because she had to call her mother.
4. If I hadn’t tried to stand up just after the accident, I wouldn’t have so much pain now.
a) She tried to stand up after the accident and she has too much pain.
b) She didn’t try to stand up after the accident and she doesn’t have so much pain.
5. I could leave the hospital if I had listened to the doctor’s advice.
a) I listened to the doctor’s advice so I can leave the hospital.
b) I didn’t listen to the doctor’s advice so I can’t leave the hospital.
jO) Answer the questions about yourself.
What would you do if you had…
1. broken your leg or arm?
2. had a concussion?
3. twisted your ankle?
4. had a big cut on any part of your body?
5. burnt yourself?