11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 54 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 54 Cevabı
Complete the statements using the words in the box. One is extra.
defensive / isolated / ashamed / offensive / defenceless / blamed / desperate
1. I shouldn’t have left poor,__________________child alone in the middle of a street.
2. I’m__________________to ask you such a silly question. I shouldn’t have done it.
3. If only I hadn’t moved to a new city. I felt__________________and lonely there for a long time.
4. I regret speaking with a highly__________________language as I became rude and hurtful.
5. I shouldn’t have felt__________________easily when I failed in the Maths exam. I should have
6. There was no need to be so__________________since nobody was criticising me.
9 Choose one word from each box and make ten phrasal verbs.Use six of the phrasal verbs above to fiil in the blanks using the correct form of them.
1. I should have_____________________my promise and passed my class.
2. I regret not kissing and_____________________my best friend after our silly argument.
3. If I had_____________________my neighbour’s noise, they would have kept making it.
4. I should have_____________________my rights and defended myself.
5. If I had been late for the dinner, I would have paid for it to_____________________.
6. If only I had_____________________breaking the window. It was no good to lie.
[4) Choose the correct option.
1. I regret refusing it when he recommended/ warned/ offered me an ice-cream.
2. What would you have suggested/ warned/advised if she had wanted to eat out?
3. I should have offered/ recommended/ advised a good hotel for them in Barcelona.
4. If only I had warned/proposed/suggested him not to be late for the meeting.
5. I could have listened to my doctor when she offered/ recommended/ advised me to go on a diet.