11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 63 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 63 Cevabı
Complete the sentences using the correct word from the box.
gradually / blissful / cramped / hideous / hearty / affordable / constantly
1. I’m looking for an acoustic guitar at a(n)__________________price. I don’t have much money.
2. We’re having our rehearsals in a small___________________studio before the concerts. It’s
really hard for us.
3. He___________________changes his mind about which instrument he should play. He needs
4. She listens to the most___________________songs one could ever imagine. I can’t stand them.
5. I’m getting used to listening to hard rock___________________. This is unbelievable.
6. Frank Sinatra’s___________________voice always makes me feel great. I love it.
7. We spent a___________________night together at the concert. We’re looking forward to the
Match the given expressions with the definitions.
hit the books ______
dressed to kill ______
make a mark ______
drop into someone’s lap______
refers to any situation in which a person rises from poverty to wealth. means wearing clothes that catch the attention and admiration of people. means to receive something desirable with little or no effort. means to study efficiently with a lot of concentration. means to do something that is very important or meaningful.
Unscramble each of the clue words. Use the letters that appear in
boxes to find the final word.
Use the correct form of the words above to fiil in the blanks.
1. The band is doing their best to play well. They know, people always______________good music.
2. Music taste of the teens has changed a lot since the past____________. I think it is emotionless.
3. This concert was an opportunity that he would______________at once. He wouldn’t miss it.
4. Please try to______________him to play the violin in the concert. He plays really well.
5. That sound doesn’t______________in his songs. I’ve never heard while listening.
6. Their voice______________higher and higher in their duet. It is wonderful.