11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 65 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 65 Cevabı
Circle the correct form of “used to”.
1. When he was in his early twenties, he used to / got used to teach classical music to kids.
2. David used to/ didn’t use to read music but now he does perfectly.
3. Did people used to / use to listen to reggae in the 1960s?
4. Who used to / did use to be your favourite singer in 1980s?
5. The covers of the records got use to / used to have the photos of the musicians years ago.
6. Didn’t you use to / used to watch the videos of the famous bands on TV?
[9^ Choose the correct option.
1. I find it hard to_________________heavy metal.
a) use to b) used to c) get used to
2. I_________________playing the electro guitar.
a) am not used to b) don’t get use to c) used to
3. When she started to sing, she needed a lot of help but now she________________properly.
a) used to sing b) is used to singing c) get used to singing
4. Don’t worry! It’s easy to play. You_________________it in no time.
a) used to use b) are used to c) will get used to
5. At first the musicians didn’t like the concert hall but in the end they________________it.
a) got used to b) get used to c) are used to
JO) Circle the correct option.
1. He used to be / being a singer but now he never sings.
2. Daisy isn’t used to play /playing the guitar on stages.
3. They’ll get used to listening /listen to classical music soon.
4. I’m not used to watching / watch music channels on TV.
5. John didn’t used/ use to memorise the lyrics of the songs. But now he does.
6. We were used to dancing / dance at the discos in 1990s.
Jl) Rewrite the sentences using different forms of “used to”.
1. When I was young, I frequently listened to pop music.
2. Emily usually sings in the clubs in summers.
3. When Brad was in New Orleans, he got into listening to jazz.
4. They hardly ever play the drums these days.
5. When I lived in London, I rarely went to concerts