11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 68 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 68 Cevabı
Complete the sentences using the correct form of “used to”. Add your own words.
1. Brenda____________________her bike to work, but now she takes the bus.
2. What time____________________to bed when you were a child?
3. He____________________any physical exercise, but now he exercises for an hour every day.
4. I____________________past midnight, but now I often go to bed late.
[ffl Choose the correct answer
1. A: I’ve never driven an automatic car before.
B: You’ll soon___________________________to it.
a) be used b) used c) get used
2. A: Why do you look so exhausted?
B: Because I___________________________to getting up early in the morning.
a) am used b) am not used c) don’t use
3. A: Bruce had trouble with his job at first.
B: Yes. He___________________________to working on his own.
a) wasn’t used b) used c) is used
4. A: How is your daughter?
B: She’s fine. She___________________________to life in the countryside.
a) is getting used b) used c) got used
5. A: I always find it hard to clean the house.
B: You___________________________to doing it once you have your own house.
a) are used b) will get used c) were used
Complete the dialogue with the verbs in the box and “used to” or “didn’t use to”. One is extra.
say / love / get / take / visit / go out
Sweetie, do you love me?
Of course, I do, grandma.
I think you___________________________me, but I’m not sure that you do now.
Why not, granny?
You___________________________me very often.
I stili do when I have time.
No, you don’t. You___________________________me to the shops on Sundays.
But you know I give Spanish classes on Sundays. I always do the shopping for you on Saturdays. Don’t you remember, granny?
You have changed, changed a lot honey.
What are you talking about, grandma? I haven’t changed!!
You see you___________________________angry with me like that.
You___________________________such words, either. I have to go now. Don’t
forget to take your pills.