11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 15 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 15 Cevabı
Work in pairs. Fill in the blanks with the words below to make true statements about Sunay Akın.
Listen to the conversation with Sunay Akın and choose the correct options.
1. Sunay Akın’s favourite quote is … .
a) Impossible is nothing
– Mohammad Ali –
b) If you can dream it, you can do it
– Walt Disney –
c) Impossible! The word itself says “I’m possible.”
– Audrey Hepburn –
2. Success is not a coincidence because … .
a) it requires blood, sweat and tears
b) you have to be lucky
c) it requires imagination
3. Mustafa Kemal always had … .
a) his uniform
b) his neighbours
c) his books
4. According to Moltalcini, the most important thing is … .
a) following our dreams in life
b) leaving a message behind us
c) thinking of other people
5. What led Sunay Akın to open İstanbul Toy Museum was … .
a) his museum games as a kid
b) a photo of his childhood
c) a toy called Neptune
6. By the time he found Neptune in an antique shop in Germany, … .
a) he had cried
b) he had put it next to his photo
c) he had already been 42
[m Match the underlined words with the similar meanings.
O 1. You can achieve your dreams when you believe so. O 2. Success is not a coincidence.
O 3. Walt Disney was one of the gifted people in the past. O 4. Young Mustafa dreamt of an adorable school uniform. O 5. He was a diligent student during his school years.
[m Work in pairs. Share your childhood experiences. Ask and answer the questions below.
1. What was your favourite toy?
2. How did you play with it?
3. Do you still have it?
4. Did you ever wish for a toy you could never have?
5. How would you feel if you could have it years later?
Choose a celebrity / an author / an actor, etc. Then search about his/her childhood to share with your friends in the class.