11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 44 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 44 Cevabı
Which of the jobs would you apply for? Explain your reasons.
v) a. Imagine you employ a teen for a summer job in your company. Make notes about your company and the position.
b. Write a job ad including the job title, salary, and the details of the position. Stick your ad on the wall.
Now, read your friends’ job ads on the wall and choose a job to apply for. Talk about your future workday activities.
A. Listen and practise. Notice how the full forms of the auxiliary verbs ‘am’, ‘is’, ‘are’ and ‘will’ are reduced in connected speech.
I will /wıl/ go.
I am /«m/ late.
He is /iz/ rich.
They are /a:/ happy.
I’ll /l/ go.
I’m /m/ late.
He’s /z/ rich. They’re /e/ happy.
B. Listen to the statements with the auxiliaries. full forms of them.
Tick whether you hear reduced or
1. The task is relevant to the topic.
2. Ideas are developed with details and examples.
3. The task is logically ordered to make sense.
4. A variety of words, phrases and sentences are used.
5. Spelling ,punctuation and grammar rules are applied correctly.