11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 46 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 46 Cevabı
Read and order the steps of job hunting.
___ Get ready to attend the interview.
___ Send your application, cover letter and CV.
___ Research possible job opportunities.
__ Follow up your application and be sure it’s been received.
___ Write or update a cover letter and your CV.
___ Get the job.
9 Read the statements and choose the correct option.
1. If you get along well with people, you have a good relationship with them / remember them easily.
2. If you are really into history and culture, you get bored of them / are keen on them.
3. If you have a good sense of geography, you have an intelligence of it / find it difficult.
4. If you pick up a lot of experience, you lack / gain it.
5. If you have to complete the work on a fixed date, you work to tight deadlines / miss the deadline.
6. If you burn the candle at both ends, you work very hard without time to rest / get rest all day. 9 Look at the picture and guess. Who and where are they? What are they talking about?
Listen to a manager interviewing Austin for a summer job that he saw on the Net. Which of the jobs on pages 42-43 is the interview for?
Listen to the interview again. Tick the questions you
O You are a student at Edinburgh College of Art, aren’t (3 What was your last salary?
O Have you got any experience of this type of work? O Are there any questions you’d like to ask us?
(3 How about June 30th, Friday?
Q Did you enjoy the work there?