11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 60 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 60 Cevabı
Guess and complete the information about the hacker facts using the numbers below.
$38,5 billion 10% $3 million 176%
1. Any information of Bogachev, one of the most wanted cyber criminals, will be awarded _
2. The most expensive computer virus of all times caused_______damage.
3. Comparing to the past the number of cyberattacks have increased_______.
4. _______social media users said they have been a victim of a cyberattack.
9 Match the halves to complete the sentences.
If you stick the knife in someone,
a. you write it on a computer or a typewriter.
2. If something ends up badly,
b you make something or start a machine.
3. If you set up something,
c. you enter there secretly.
4. If you tap out something,
d. you give harm to that person.
5. If you sneak into somewhere,
e. it has an unpleasant result.
9 Read the texts quickly. Match the cyberattack stories (A- D) with the headings (1- 5). One is extra.
1. Rock& Roll till morning 4. An unexpected sale?
2. Viruses all around 5. What is the message?
3. Where is the monster?
We have been aware of the cyber criminals. They steal or change the important information from the system. What they do is a crime and has serious punishments. But sometimes there are news of some hackers that catch people’s attention. And they have been doing this since the first years of the 20th century. Here you can read some of them.
Have you ever thought there were hackers bef0re computers? In I909 a group of upper-class men in London came to^hei” in the lecture hall of Royal lnstitution. They wanted to see the Guglie|mo Marconı’s fıret sample of long distance wireless telegraph. When they started the macNne up, they were shocked because it started tepping out an insulting poem about IMarcony. It told how Marcony diddled public. But how could it happen? Nevil Maskelyne, who was a magician and a practical joker, learnt ab0Ut the method of Marcony’s dev|ce and set up a plan. Why did he do this? To
stick the knife in his lifelong rival, Marcony.
It may be d|fficu|t to imagine hackers can destroy the images of big companies. Because these companies have always attempted to protect their systems and have been spending big amounts of money just to programme new barriers against cyber attacks. Howeveri in 2013 somebody hacked a b|g fast food company’s twitter account. The hacker posted a message which contained that the owner of the fast food company had sold it to their rival. They also changed the display of the company and its icon. Luckily, the attack ended up without giving any harm in a short time. After about an hour they to°k back the account. It is amazing to see this has happened to such a big business trade.