11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 75 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 75 Cevabı
Read the paragraphs and write the correct names, Eskil, Stephen, Wim in the sentences.
1. ______________feeds himself by the feeling of anxiety in him.
2. ______________knows how to control his mind pretty well.
3. ______________‘s sketches are lifelike.
4. _____________strengthens his body in hard conditions.
5. ______________is inspired while travelling.
6. _____________takes the risk of dying during his performances.
[ş) Read the paragraphs again. Write true (T) or false (F).
O 1. Eskil got interested in balancing when he was a toddler.
O 2. He was invited to a circus at the age of 18 and he started performing there.
Q 3. He decided to go on with the art of balancing when he was a teenager.
O 4. Seeing a city only once is always enough for Stephen to draw in details.
O 5. He travels a lot because he is in search for different places.
O 6. He’d drawn New York City before he took the helicopter ride.
O 7. Wim’s endurance to hot degrees gave him the name “iceman”.
Q 8. His body doesn’t function the same with the other people.
O 9. Wim has shown what the human body is capable of once you find the flow with your physical and mental state.
Stephen Wiltshire is the hero of vısuaı memory. He looks at a city once and _later draWs it from his memory. The thmg te, _ Wiltshire’s drawing looks like the city with every single building in its exact place- EVerything is perfectly sized in proportion to real life. Stephen has been draw|ng since his early childhood h|s family ^ said that his first words were “paper” and “pen”. Also, he’s been travell|ng the world for 25 years on a cont|nu|ng quest to draw different cltles and landmarks. For lnstance, he took a brlef hel|copter rlde around New York city and produced an amazing drawlng afterward.