11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 86 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 86 Cevabı
Read the proverbs and look at the pictures. Discuss what message they have in common.
9 Work in pairs. Find the following words in the texts and underline them. Then circle the odd one out.
1. cry out – yell – scream – tremble
2. huge – giant – cruel – enormous
3. candle – binoculars – light – torch
4. bleeding – scary – frightening -terrifying
5. pick up – hold – carry – bent down
I was walking through the path by the river, when I saw a huge scary black dog carrymg a white kitten in his mouth. I got really worried. The kitten was sti|| alive but it must have been really frightened. I wanted to save the kitten immediately but I didn’t know what to do. I bent down and picked up a stone then threw it to the giant animal. It hit the d°g in the head but the monsteı- didn,t stop. He must have felt the pain because I could see his head was bleeding. He seemed he would never leave the kitten. Then I took a bigger stone and took a step forward fearlessly-
It was a nice day and I was with my best friend. We were enjoying our ice-creams as we were looking at the shop windows. First, we heard some weird noise, then just after we turned the corner we saw a group of peop|e fighting with each other. It was a frightening view tpat we started to tremble with fear. They all must have gone crazy. The man on the floor must have fainted. Someone must have hit the man with the chair on the floor. | called the police and gave information about our location.