11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 92 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 92 Cevabı
Match the cities with the historical sites or monuments in your country. Share what you know about them.
b. Mount Nemrut
d. Divriği Mosque and Hospital
f. Göreme Open-Air Museum
33 1. İzmir Q 2. Sivas (3 3. Nevşehir Q 4. Çorum 33 5. Adıyaman 33 6. Bursa
9 Match the historical sites
given in exercise 1 with the
1. This unique monument was built during the Seljuk Period in Anatolia.
2. The temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world, was built here.
3. This old city is known as the first capital of the Ottoman Empire.
4. Information about the Hittite Empire can be learned from this archaeological site.
5. Unusual rock formations which are known as “fairy chimneys” are here.
9 Guess if the following information about Ephesus is true (T) or false (F).
6. Huge statues of ancient gods can only be seen if you climb up.
1. Ephesus was once a busy seaport but is now six miles inland.
2. Only 25% of the archaeological site is excavated.
3. The Celsus Library in Ephesus was built by Julius Caesar.
4. Some of the temples in Ephesus were used as hospitals.
5. Women and children were not allowed in the Roman public baths.
4) You are about to listen to a tourist guide telling about Ephesus to his group. Guess and tick the words you might hear.
33 landmark 33 temple
33 monument 33 archaeologist
33 ruins O mosaics
33 relics 33 artefacts