12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 21 Cevapları Meb Yayınları‘na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 21
1. Work in pairs. Read the dialog, find out the predictions and underline them.
John: Oh, hi Jane! What’s up?
Jane: Hello, John. Reading a column on future technology.
John: Wow! That sounds interesting. I’m really curious about that. Are there any predictions at all?
Jane: Oh, of course! Here comes the first one. There will be personal robots in 2050.
John: Oh, no! I’m not sure about it. It really looks like a fantasy. What do you think about it?
Jane: I am in two minds about that. We’ll wait and see. What else?
John: Well… The year 2050 will be a very hi-tech one, for sure. Robotics and artificial intelligence will be much more dominant in everyday life.
Jane: Definitely. No doubt about it.
John: What about robot workers, any news about them? It is believed that factories with robot workers will produce much more.
Jane: Oh, come on! Do you think it is really possible?
John: I guess it isn’t. What about cars?
Jane: Self-driven cars will be around.
John: I believe most people will have
them for moderate prices.
Jane: Then, let’s wait and see.
2. Discuss Jane and John’s predictions. Do you agree or disagree with them?
3. Work in pairs. Write your predictions as answers to the following questions. You can make further notes and share with your classmates.
1 Will technology make lives easier or more difficult?
2 What will the computers of the future be like?
3 What will be the next biggest technological advance in the near future?
4 Will it be possible to travel outside the solar system?
5 Your own question
12. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 21 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.