6. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 113 Cevapları Monopol Yayınları’na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
6. Sınıf İngilizce Monopol Yayınları Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 113
Before you read, answer the questions: Where do you like reading most? At the library, at school, or at home? Why?
Read the dialogue and answer the question: Why did Casey want to borrow the book “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn”?
Casey : I can’t find my new book, Mark. Can you help me?
Mark : Sure. Look! It is under the bed! Here it is. “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn”. When did you buy it?
Casey : I didn’t buy it. I borrowed it from the local library yesterday. I read some interesting information in the school magazine about this novel last weekend. I looked for it in the library and found it. It was between the dictionaries.
Mark : Who is the author?
Casey : Mark Twain. He is an important novelist in literature. He wrote it in 1884.
Read the dialogue again and write true (T) or false (F).
1. Casey’s book was on her bed.
2. A friend gave the book to Casey as a present.
3. Casey read about the book in a magazine and vvanted to read it. j j
4. Mark doesn’t know the author of the book.
6. Sınıf Monopol Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 113 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.