7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 142 Cevapları Kök-e Yayınları’na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Kök-e Yayıncılık Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 142
1. Look at the photo. Which planet is it? What do you know about it? Do you think that there is life on this planet?
2. Read the text and match the titles vvith the paragraphs.
b. Let’s Learn About Mars
c. Exploration of Mars
Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the second smallest planet in the solar system, after Mercury. İt is called the ‘Red Planet’ because the iron oxide on its surface makes it red. İt produces seasons like Earth does. İt has two satellites called ‘Phobos’ and ‘Deimos’. They are very small. People can see Mars from Earth
Did you know…
easily because of its colour.
Some scientists think that there is life on Mars. Scientists started the biggest mission for Mars’s exploration. They sent many space shuttles to the orbit of Mars. They got information about its size, surface, climate and geology. They got some rock samples from Mars. They got some photos of Mars and found evidence of water on Mars.
İn the future, scientists want to plan a trip to Mars. Some scientists believe that people can live there in the future. Is it possiblel
3. Read the text again and correct the sentences.
1. Mars is the smallest planet in the solar system.
2. İt is called ‘Red Planet’ because the air is red.
3. İt doesn’t have any satellites.
4. Scientists got some vvater samples from Mars.
5. Scientists found evidence of life on Mars.
Imagine that you had a trip to space. Write about your experiences in a diary. What did you observe? What did you see? What did you do? Who were you vvith?
Now, share your experiences vvith your partner. Ask for his/her experiences.
7. Sınıf Kök-e Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 142 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.