7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 162 Cevapları Kök-e Yayınları’na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Kök-e Yayıncılık Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 162
5. Look at the signs and make sentences.
6. Read the text. Mark the sentences as True (T), False (F) or No İnformation (Nl).
Tasmanian tigers are extinct novv.They lived in forests in Tasmania and Australia.
Tasmanian tigers were carnivorous. They were not enormous animals but they opened their mouth vvidely. They usually hunted during the night. They ate kangaroos, small animals and birds. The last Tasmanian tiger died at thezoo in Tasmania in 1930s. But why did Tasmanian tigers become extinct? There are some theories. They became extinct because people hunted them. Farmers hunted them because Tasmanian tigers ate their chickens and sheep. There is another theory too. They became extinct because they were genetically unhealthy. Some people believe they are not extinct and there are some Tasmanian tigers around. But this is also a theory!
1. Tasmanian tigers are endangered……
2. They ate fruits and flovvers of plants……
3. They hunted kangaroos, small animals and birds…….
4. They were dangerous because they attacked people.
5. There are different theories about their extinction…..
7. Sınıf Kök-e Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 162 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.